I can’t take credit for this recipe, I didn’t develop it, but I did discover its awesomeness and want to share it with the world. This recipe comes from the back of a bag of almond flour sold at Trader Joes. The honest truth is that I don’t even buy their almond flour-I get mine at Costco, and I love it. I make these cookies on Passover for a friend and her family who can’t eat gluten and honestly, these are as delicious as a regular chocolate chip cookie. I usually need to hide them from my family so they won’t get eaten! These cookies freeze really well are gluten free, and perfect for Passover!
Gluten Free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Lil' Miss Cakes
- ½ cup margarine
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachement mix the margarine and the sugars.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for about 10 minutes until the edges turn toasty brown. Cool completely before transferring.
More Passover Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Nut Cookies
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies