I can’t take credit for this recipe, I didn’t develop it, but I did discover its awesomeness and want to share it with the world. This recipe comes from the back of a bag of almond flour sold at Trader Joes. The honest truth is that I don’t even buy their almond flour-I get mine at Costco, and I love it. I make these cookies on Passover for a friend and her family who can’t eat gluten and honestly, these are as delicious as a regular chocolate chip cookie. I usually need to hide them from my family so they won’t get eaten! These cookies freeze really well are gluten free, and perfect for Passover!
- ½ cup margarine
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachement mix the margarine and the sugars.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for about 10 minutes until the edges turn toasty brown. Cool completely before transferring.
More Passover Dessert Recipes:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Nut Cookies
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies