|Non-Dairy Cheesecake || ||
Serves: 10-12 slices
- Two 8 ounce containers of non-dairy plain flavored cream cheese. (I use Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese brand)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until incorporated.
- Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Strain the batter into the graham cracker pie crust to make sure there are no lumps.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before serving.
Recipe by Lil' Miss Cakes at http://lilmisscakes.com/2012/non-dairy-cheesecake